- January 25, 2020
10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
CL ALUMNI SATURDAY
January 25, 2020 10:00 AM
Southwood Baptist Conference Center 10110 E 41st Street Tulsa, OK
Join us for the first of our semi-annual CL Alumni Saturdays!
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Special message from Jim Grinnell
- Registration for new CL Alumni small groups
Only a select group can call themselves CL Alumni. Completing a CL Men or GPS program allows you exclusive access to join our alumni in the new program.
CL Alumni Saturday will be the first of regular semi-annual events to bring all Changing Lanes alumni together. We will have free breakfast while you enjoy a message from Jim Grinnell.
What are CL Alumni small groups?
- Four-month small groups starting one week after Saturday event
- Multiple group options to choose the one that best fits schedule and location
- Morning, lunch, dinner and evening options
- Groups meet every other week for 60 to 90 mins
- Book study (Unwanted by Jay Stringer) and check-in opportunities each meeting
- Led by CL Alumni
- Connection with other Changing Lanes alumni
- And it’s FREE!
Unlike your previous time in Changing Lanes, CL Alumni is set up as a short term commitment and a place to build a connection with others who have completed a CL Men program.
Jim Grinnell received his Master’s degree in Family Relations from Oklahoma State University. He is a Licensed Marital and Family Therapist as well as a Certified Sex Therapist. As a past president of the Tulsa chapter of the Christian Association for Psychological Studies, Mr. Grinnell focuses on adult counseling, marriage issues, marriage communication, affair recovery, and sexual issues.
TWO OPTIONS TO REGISTER
- FREE REGISTRATION – CL Alumni Saturday only
- $13 REGISTRATION & BOOK – CL Alumni Saturday and small group book shipped to your home (Unwanted by Jay Stringer, paperback)